We provide a comprehensive and professional Fiscal Representation service using our team of lawyers and accountants, either to Non Resident property owners, and to expats who has moved residency to our country and became Fiscal Residents.
As a Spanish property owner there are many legal obligations. This is also applicable if you are self employed or run a company.Â These areas require professional advice to avoid unnecessary fines and potential property seizure by the Spanish Inland Revenue.
Our fiscal representation includes:
- Calculating your taxes, completing the tax forms subject to your tax status and submitting to the Spanish Inland Revenue.
- Communicating with the Spanish Inland Revenue and acting on your behalf.
- Keeping you informed and answering your queries.
- Using our firm as your retaining solicitor in Spain.
- Using our office address as Registered Office (RO) for the Spanish Inland Revenue and local Council. As many of these forms and local taxes have fines attached to them for late submission by having our address as the RO we guarantee to meet deadlines and thereby prevent fines being incurred
We offer a special package for a very competitive price which includes all of the above.