We may help you on any of the following situations as well as many others, where a builder could have incurred in a breach of contract.
- You have not received the property as was initially planned, i.e. you do not have views of the golf course, the swimming pool is different or has not been built, as well as many other situations. In these cases we can ask for the cancellation of the contract with a refund or a reduction in the price.
- Execution of the bank guarantees on the stage payments, according to Law 57/1968 of 27th July.
- The builder has failed to deliver the agreed property within the timeframes originally outlined in the contract.
- The builder has not built the properties because those where sold without building permission and therefore could not finally been built.
- In particular, we are also helping those clients who bought off-plan properties and which never been built even in the event they were not given with bank guarantees. According to sentence dictated by the Supreme Court dated on 21st December 2015 (Sentence number 733/2015), where the bank is liable to refund the purchaser when payments made to the builder has been paid into a bank account.