We help individuals and companies who are operating in or relocating to Spain and have decided to set up their own business.
At Corral&Alcaraz Law Firm will advise on the most tax efficient options and the most appropriate business structure, whether to set up your business as self-employed or limited company.
We will take care of the issues related to tax, accounting and national health (social security). You will just need to focus on your business.
Our services include:
- Registration with the Spanish Inland Revenue and National Health System.
- We deal with the Administration in order to get all the necessary permissions for your business.
- Answering tax enquiries related to your business.
- Calculating, completing and submitting your tax returns on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Fully Managed Human Resources & Payroll Service. Set up and withdrawal of Employees from National Health System.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping, and monitoring your business to work on the most tax efficient manner.
- Appeal against fines or letters received from the Tax Office.
- Comprehensive and professional Fiscal Representation service dealing with the Spanish Inland Revenue.
- Keeping you up to date with any changes in law which may affect your business.
- If you need to set up a company, our service includes checking with the Main Business Register of the availability of your future company’s name, preparing all the rules and articles of your public deed, requesting the CIF (tax identification number) from the Spanish Inland Revenue, signing your company’s deed and inscription at the Local Business Register.
- We will also help you to draw up a rental contract for your business premises if needed.
Other services we provide to your business:
- We analyse each aspect of your company and advise you on the best business structure to match your needs.
- Providing your board of directors with professional advice, including the best way to proceed on legal rights and duties. We organise your company meetings, draft documents, review agreements, negotiate deals, increasing and decreasing capital share, issue of shares,…
- Takeovers, Mergers and De-mergers.
- Dissolution and liquidations.
- Drafting company contracts and Town Council contracts.
- Court proceedings that affect your business.
We offer a wide range of legal, litigation, tax, accounting and tax services necessary for your Business.